Thursday, May 3, 2012

Arts, Crafts and . . .Assessment?

The afternoon session on Thursday was jam packed with things I wanted to see all at the same time. I finally decided to go to this session on making assessment concrete.  I really had no idea what that was going to look like, but I trusted my former Cascadia collegues Travis Timmons, David Ortiz and Dave Dorrarcague would do something great and I was right. Wow. They created these machines or dashboards to look at an assessment through the lens of the various hoped for outcomes to see if you can get there from here.  

I can't really describe the workshop in this blog post, but I would love to have these guys come to Seattle Central to present on this topic. It was probably the coolest assessment idea I've ever learned. I can't wait to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment